Since Euphoria season 1 is about teenagers and their struggles with puberty and s*xuality, it has a lot of sexual content and nudity. While the show has received some criticism for this, it has also been praised for giving teenagers a show that they can relate to.
Euphoria is also based on an Israeli TV series called Ramzor. There are plans to make an American version of Ramzor, but it may have nothing in common with Euphoria when it comes out. The creator of Euphoria has said that she sees the American version of Ramzor as a “more dramatic retelling” with “different characters.”
Euphoria Season 2 Release Date: When Is Season 2 Of Euphoria Coming Out?
Also Read: The Unforgivable Ending Explained
The release date for Euphoria season 2 has not been announced yet. However, it is expected to come out in 2020. We do not currently know how many episodes there will be in Euphoria season 2, but we do expect it to be 10 episodes.
Euphoria Season 2 Spoilers And Predictions:
Euphoria Season 2 recently wrapped up filming in Atlanta. Two photos of Zendaya and Hunter Schafer, who play Rue and Jules respectively, on set were released on 16 July via Instagram. The first was a picture of Rue wearing a T-shirt with the phrase “I <3 Me” across it. In the second photo.
Hunter’s character Jules had a very emotional arc in Season 1 of Euphoria. As the new kid at school, she was ostracized for being different due to her high IQ and ‘strange’ personality. She formed an unlikely friendship with Rue, which culminated in the tragic loss of Rue’s virginity. Season 2 will kick off with Jules being housed by Nate Jacobs, the father of her child.
Hunter recently shared a photo on Instagram that gives us some insight into the darker tone of season two. In this picture, Hunter is covering her face in blood after what appears to be a nosebleed. In the caption, she wrote “Guess who’s back with a vengeance?” Jules was seen with a nosebleed in the first episode of season one. Although this could easily be a hint at a completely different situation, it is nonetheless exciting to know that Hunter Schafer will be returning as Jules for Euphoria Season 2.
Where To Watch Euphoria Season 2 Online?
There are a few different places where you can watch Euphoria season 2. One of the best places to watch it is on HBO, as they will be airing all of the episodes. You can also watch it on HBO’s website, or on their app. If you don’t have HBO, you can also watch it on Hulu.
Euphoria Season 2 Main Cast:
- Eva Igo as Feòrag NicBhrìde (pronounced: Fy-rag Nick Vryheid)
- Achaius Kane as Finnian MacManus
- Lauren Liu as Dàibhidh Ìomhaor (pronounced: Die-vie Ee-uh-vor)
- Aisling Grim as Sàra Nic Shuibhne (pronounced: Sa-rag Nick Shoo-avna)
- Gwyn Campbell as Eòghan Ì Muirgheal (pronounced: URon I Mwirgal)
- Tytus Howard as Aonghas MacFhionghain (pronounced: On-us Mac Van)
- Eshan Bay as Gille Brighde (pronounced: Gill Brayd)
- Brianna Hildebrande as Seònaid Nic Sheumais (pronounced: Shona Nick Sams)
II. Recurring Cast
- Kim Vithana as Anntoinette MacPherson
- Andrea Rosendahl as Àdhamh Òg MacFhionghain (pronounced: On-dull Ock Van)
- Teresa Morco as Sìne Nic Shuibhne (pronounced: Sheena Nick Shoo-avna)
- Romeo Meyer as Dàn MacFhionghain (pronounced: Don Mac Van)
- Luke Black as Fionnlagh MacGhille Challum (pronounced: Finn-lock Mac Gee-lum)
- Gavin O’Leary as An Tòisich (pronounced: On Toesk)
- Rae Gray as Caitlyn MacDamhnaill (pronounced: Kate-lynn Mock-doll)
- Fiona Vroom as Banrìgh Innse Gall (pronounced: Burn-ree Engulse Gale)