Through 3 Quarters
The Portland Trail Blazers have taken the lead at the end of the last period. The final quarter is tight, with the Portland Trail Blazers leading 87-81 over the Brooklyn Nets.
The Trail Blazers have been led by power forward Robert Covington, who has 18 points and four rebounds through five games. Covington is on the verge of breaking his season-high of 19.
Brooklyn has been relying on power forward Kevin Durant’s performance, who has 24 points and eight rebounds.
Brooklyn @ Portland
Current Records: Brooklyn 25-13; Portland 15-24
What to Know
Since January 2016, the Brooklyn Nets have a 3-9 record against the Portland Trail Blazers, but they’ll get another opportunity to narrow the gap on Monday. They will meet at 10 p.m. ET Jan. 10 at Moda Center at the Rose Quarter without having had much rest after completing games yesterday. Both teams are looking for more momentum
The Brooklyn Nets pulled off an overtime win over the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday, finishing a rough season on a high note with a 121-119 triumph. Kevin Durant had 28 points and six assists for the Nets, who were powered by point guard James Harden’s double-double of 26 points and 12 assists along with seven rebounds.
Meanwhile, the Trail Blazers had little trouble with the Sacramento Kings at home on Sunday, winning 103-88. Anfernee Simons, a shooting guard for the Portland Trail Blazers, had a great game Sunday as he shot 7-for-11 from three and scored 31 points.
The Dodgers are a solid 9-3 ATS in their past 12 meetings against the Yanks. The Red Sox will be playing for the first time since sweeping the Angels on May 20th and winning 19 of their previous 21 games, which means they’re 4-1 SU and 5-2 ATS at home. Brooklyn is a favorite in this
During the game, Brooklyn was up 15-13. The Nets have a 43.20 percent field goal percentage allowed, which is good for second in the league. In contrast, Rip City has a 1-26 record and 25 losses in 26 games this season.
On the other hand, the Trail Blazers have given up a 47.70% shooting percentage on average, which is the highest such percentage in the NBA. So it’s no surprise that Portland is facing an uphill battle.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Moda Center at the Rose Quarter — Portland, Oregon
- TV: ROOT Sports Northwest
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Nets are a 6.5-point favorite against the Trail Blazers, as of May 23, according to the latest NBA odds.
The Nets have opened as a 10.5-point favorite, according to bettors, who have shifted against them slightly.
SportsLine’s computer model has already made its picks for this game, as well as all of the other NBA games on the schedule. P
Portland have won nine out of their last 12 games against Brooklyn.
- Apr 30, 2021 – Portland 128 vs. Brooklyn 109
- Mar 23, 2021 – Brooklyn 116 vs. Portland 112
- Aug 13, 2020 – Portland 134 vs. Brooklyn 133
- Nov 08, 2019 – Brooklyn 119 vs. Portland 115
- Mar 25, 2019 – Portland 148 vs. Brooklyn 144
- Feb 21, 2019 – Portland 113 vs. Brooklyn 99
- Nov 24, 2017 – Portland 127 vs. Brooklyn 125
- Nov 10, 2017 – Brooklyn 101 vs. Portland 97
- Mar 04, 2017 – Portland 130 vs. Brooklyn 116
- Nov 20, 2016 – Portland 129 vs. Brooklyn 109
- Feb 23, 2016 – Portland 112 vs. Brooklyn 104
- Jan 15, 2016 – Portland 116 vs. Brooklyn 104
Injury Report for Portland
- Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Knee)
- CJ McCollum: Out (Personal)
- Norman Powell: Out (Covid-19)
- Damian Lillard: Out (Abdomen)
Injury Report for Brooklyn
- James Harden: Out (Knee)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Foot)
- Joe Harris: Out (Ankle)