Sinead O’Connor Was ADMITTED To A Hospital Just Days After The Death Of Her 17-Year-Old Son.


Sinead O’Connor has been admitted to a hospital in Ireland after posting a worrying message on Facebook.

Sinead posted the message yesterday (Saturday 15 October) and revealed she had taken an overdose. “I have taken an overdose,” her post reads. “There is no other way to get respect. I am not at home, I’m at a hotel, somewhere in Ireland, under another name.

“If I wasn’t posting this, my kids and family wouldn’t even find out. “I could have been dead here for weeks already and they’d never have known.” The iconic Irish singer went on to say she had considered taking her life for the past two years but that “only my kids would be hurt by that.”

RELATED POST: Alphonso Davies STOPS Training For Bayern Munich After Discovering Inflammation Of Heart Muscle

“There is only so much any woman can be expected to bear,” she wrote. “So now you know why I did what I did today,” adding: “And it is probably more than you deserve.” Sinead – who has four children – was found just in time and taken to hospital.

The mum has been left heartbroken after the death of her son
Source: Daily mail

A source told the Irish Mirror newspaper: “She took an overdose because she has been so distraught by her son’s death this week, but thankfully she will be OK.” Sinead’s 17-year-old son Jake suddenly died on Wednesday (12 October). It is not yet known what the cause of death was, but coroners are investigating after he was found at a house in Boston, Massachusetts.

The mum-of-four first broke her silence on his tragic death on Thursday (13 October), posting a picture of Jake as a toddler along with the caption: “My heart is broken.”

The 49-year-old Irish singer married fourth husband Barry Herridge in December 2010 but they split just 16 days later after he said she cheated on him. She has now been single since 2014.

Sinead has been very open about her struggles with mental health and revealed she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2005 after suffering a nervous breakdown the same year.

The chart-topper had admitted to self-harming at that time and was admitted to the hospital on three separate occasions over suicide attempts, blaming it on years of abuse by people in the music industry.

She was also diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder following her appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman in October 1992 when she tore up a photograph of Pope John Paul II to protest about child sex abuse within the Catholic Church.

To get more related content related to EntertainmentTechnologyWindows Fixes, Do Follow Tremblzer. On Google News