YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 is ready to accept the application on the following date, Scroll down to know more about YSR Cheyutha Scheme, how to apply, eligibility to apply, all the documents required to apply, apply online, benefits how to stay updated.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme got its name after the name of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Cheif Minister of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme was launched in order to benefit the women of the minority section of society. The scheme is issued for the women of the minority of Andhra Pradesh, under this scheme women from minority sections will be granted Rs. 75000/- as pension. This scheme is part of the state government so only the women resident of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Eligibility for YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
The following are the eligibility criteria to avail of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
- The applicant should be a woman.
- The women should be the resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only the age group of 45 to 60 will be benefitted from the scheme.
- If any family member of the applicant is working under the government sector, then you are not eligible for the scheme.
- If the applicant owns the land of more than 3 acres, then she is not eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant should have an annual income of Rs. 12000/-.
- The applicant should belong to a minority class either SC/ST/OBC.
- The applicant is not eligible for this scheme if she possesses any 4 wheeler vehicle.
Documents Required To Apply For YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021:
Also Read: How To Copy And Paste On Chromebook
Following is the list of documents required to file an application for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
- Age Proof (mandatory)
- Cast certificate (mandatory)
- ID proof (Adhar Card, Voter Id)
- Address proof (electricity or water bills)
- Photograph (passport size)
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details (mandatory)
- Domicile Certificate (mandatory)
Apply Online for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021:
The application is quite simple, you can simply visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government which is specially made for this purpose. Visit YSR Cheyutha Scheme’s official website. Click on the Apply Now option which is there on the homepage and there you are good to go.
Why You Should Avail Of The YSR Cheyutha Scheme :
Also Read: Take Screenshots On Your MacBook
The scheme provides quite a good amount of benefits under it and it is indeed a great step taken by the government of Andhra Pradesh for the welfare of woman of the minority class in the state.
- The beneficiary will receive an amount of Rs. 75000/- for four years in 4 installments, each installment will provide Rs. 18750/-.
- The center of concern under this scheme is the women of the minority class.
- The Scheme is launched to aid the minority section of society.
- The beneficiary will be provided with Rs. 18750/- for the next four years.