Today we’re counting down our picks for the top 10 most anticipated games of 2021.
or this list we’ll be looking at titles that have allowed us with their reveal and have generated big hype and expectations
Far Cry 6
- This series has won fans over with its memorable villain’s brutal action gameplay and explorable open world.
- The sixth entry into the franchise is shaping up to be the best one yet.
- Optimized for next-gen consoles we’re going to be able to explore the fictional island of Yara.
- With an amount of detail, we’ve never seen before a new addition to the series is a central city.
- Which will add a much-needed urban environment to the fray third-person cutscenes and a villain who will have more screen time than we’ve previously seen in the franchise are making far cry 6 shape up to be an excellent sequel.
- Advertisement -
9. Hitman 3
- The third hitman will take us to luxurious and ai dense locations.
- Giving us more tools and methods to assassinate than ever before and having a darker story one that wraps everything up nicely.
- If you haven’t played the first two now’s the time to do it or you can wait until this and the others are available in psvr and see through the eyes of a hitman.
8.Kena: Bridge Of Spirits
- This one doesn’t boast extraordinarily realistic graphics but it looks to be taking full advantage of the ps5 hardware with its Pixar-like presentation.
- That will appeal to almost everyone the world is intriguing the combat is fast and the animations look incredibly fluid.
- They do have gameplay uses namely to complete tasks and puzzles and to aid in combat.
- We just want to collect as many of them as possible because they’re just so adorable.
7. Dying Light 2
- The original dying light and its DLC the following are fantastic entries into the zombie-slaying video game genre and we absolutely can’t wait for dying light 2 to hurry up and get here,
- It’s been delayed a long time so here’s hoping it actually arrives next year set 15 years later.
- The sequel looks to improve the first game’s experience in every way you can make choices that affect the game world but frankly.
- They seem like lose-lose situations that serve to add more conflict to your playthrough.
6. Chris Tales
- Graphics aren’t everything most of us prefer good gameplay and if you want to make sure you get it then you’re going to have to get Chris’s tails.
- Yes, it’s got a gorgeous art style and mesmerizing music but it also has time-warping which can be used inside and outside of battle.
- Want to see how your actions affect the future while simultaneously looking at the present and the past.
- You can do that the battles themselves let you use these abilities to have an edge in combat the turn-based system requires a lot of strategies.
- So the game will definitely get your brain working.
- Advertisement -
5.Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2
- The first bloodlines are not only one of the best vampire games but one of the best ever western RPGs.
- This only makes the wait for the second game even more unbearable, especially after its delay.
- Expect all the things you loved about the first game just better clans exceptional dialogue and voice acting multiple choices it’s all there too.
- Accompany these elements are next-gen graphics animations and more fluid combat.
- If you ever wanted to role-play a vampire this will be as close as you’re going to get unless vampires are hiding among us for real.
4.Hogwarts legacy Top 10 Most Anticipated
- Being a vampire is cool but being a wizard is even cooler.
- This game is the closest we’ve come to a wizarding world experience the reveal trailer let us know that Hogwarts won’t be the only explorable place we can roam.
- We’ll also be visiting many other magical locales.
- Hogwarts legacy is an open-world action RPG that’s full of choices choose your house to choose your morality and decide how you want to progress.
- The game is set to feature tons of creatures to tame or battle full of cinematic moments.
3.Ratchet And Clank Rift ApartTop 10 Most Anticipated
- It has been a long time since we last saw the iconic duo and their return couldn’t have been timed better utilizing the PlayStation 5.
- Solid-state drive warping between worlds and drift apart can be done almost instantly creating a seamless gameplay experience.
- Ratchet and Clank have always been about destruction.
- With the ps5’s controller and the haptic feedback.
- It offers you get to enjoy the large arsenal of weapons in a more fulfilling way.
- While 2016’s reboot was well received this entry looks to exceed expectations by miles.
2. Horizon Forbidden West Top 10 Most Anticipated
- So excited for this one whether or not you already have or are waiting to get a ps5 one thing’s for sure you’re going to want to get this game.
- A sequel to the surprise 2017 hit forbidden west has you return as an alloy in the best looking next-gen game yet.
- With a bigger map and a lot more traversal options.
- Now we can explore the underwater depths while also avoiding the dangerous aquatic bots.
- let’s just hope we can also ride flying machines.
1.Resident Evil Village Top 10 Most Anticipated
- Capcom’s zombie franchise needs no introduction while resident evil 7’s reveal may have been a mixed reaction.
- It’s safe to say that we were all pretty much happy with it its return to survival horror.
- Routes and gameplay elements reminiscent of the earlier entries were welcomed village looks.
- To take what worked and go bigger and better in every way with more exciting locations.
- Varied enemy types better graphics and a continuation of Ethan’s story what isn’t there to be excited about.
- Plus we’ll get to see what exactly is going on with Chris Redfield has he really turned into a villain.
- Advertisement -