Playstations biggest rival is Xbox. It is a video game brand and is owned by Microsoft. It became a huge success when it came out in 2001. Xbox owns many goods and services of its own. such as games, consoles, Xbox Game Studios, and even its own Xbox Network. Xbox is revolutionary in every field it steps into and brings new technology almost every year.
What is Xbox Cloud Gaming?
Xbox Cloud Gaming is the newest feature for users released in November 2021. One needs to have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription for this new feature.
Benefits of Xbox Cloud Gaming
Initially, this was a feature available for only beta invite users on PC and iOS. But now it is available for all the Game Pass Ultimate Subscribers. However, it is still in its beta phase. It has a lot of benefits out of which some are listed below.
- You can try games that are available on Game pass without downloading.
- You will get exclusive access to next-generation games if you have an Xbox One.
- It will save time and storage
- You can continue playing a console game on any platform like mobile, PC or even tablet.
- Xbox keeps adding new games frequently to the cloud. This gives you a lot of options.
- Players now have the privilege to stream a multiplayer game without even installing it.
Who Are Eligible for the new Xbox Gaming Cloud?
You need a high-speed network connection after you purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
With this new feature, wireless controllers are now available which are identified as ‘Designed for Xbox’. Other controllers will also work but not as efficiently as the original ones.
This feature is available for a number of devices and some of them are given below:
- Phones: iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPads: iPad Air (3rd Gen), iPad Air (4th Gen), iPad Pro 11 2nd Gen, iPad Mini 5th Gen, iPad 8th Gen
- Windows Devices: Surface Go, Surface Go 2, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7+, Surface Laptop, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Book 2